|Product Name:||Medical Grade Anti Droplet Goggles||Feature:||Anti-fog Anti Droplet|
|Application:||Hospitals, Caring Center, Clilics||Frame Material:||Soft PVC Frame|
|Lens:||PolyCarbonate Lens||Package Dimensions:||18.7x7.5x2cm|
protective safety glasses,
wear safety glasses
Medical Grade Anti Droplet Goggles Anti Fog Safety Glasses For Hospitals
In stock Anti-fog Medical Grade Anti Droplet Goggles for hospitals
Good Visual High Clear Eyewear Glasses Goggles
1. Tough, polycarbonate lens provides impact resistance.
2. Built-in ventilation channel provides extra fog control and ventilation
3. Dual injected rubber provides a soft, comfortable seal
4. Clip attachment allows for easy lens replacement. Thanks to the high-quality materials, the safety glasses can be used in various situations, such as woodworking, lab work, home, workplace, mowing, yard work, gardening, medical applications, drilling, grinding, welding etc, for personal or professional use.
5. The splash resistant goggles have polycarbonate lenses which make them highly resistant against strong impacts and there is enough space inside our goggles, which will not affect you wearing glasses. Clear Polycarbonate lens lens, good visual effect, splash-proof, anti-scratch coating protective eyewear, effective for isolation.
Over-the-glasses goggles feature silicone frames and an exceptionally tight seal on most facial profiles. The silicone material remains soft and supple in both hot and cold temperatures. Low profile and optically correct polycarbonate lenses offer a full field of vision. Anti-fog coatings and indirect ventilation systems help minimize fogging. Sub-Zero is a ski-style goggle designed for high impact protection in cold indoor and outdoor environments. An anti-fog coating as well as top and bottom ventilation reduces fogging. The goggles can fit over most prescription eyewear and have an adjustable headband. Uvex Classic„¢ protective goggles have a wide flange to comfortably hug facial contours. The soft vinyl frames fit over most prescription eyewear. Anti-fog lenses resist fogging, scratching, static, and UV radiation. Built-in drainage system helps prevent seepage.
Aurorac™ over-the-glass (OTG) safety goggles feature a wide flange to comfortably hug facial contours. The chemical-resistant goggles fit over most prescription eyewear. Anti-fog lenses help resist fogging, scratching, static, and UV radiation. A built-in drainage system helps prevent seepage. Indirect venting promotes optimum ventilation while also keeping contaminants out.
Aurorac™ OTG safety goggles offer a distortion-free, 180° field of vision. They are designed to fit over most prescription eyewear.